I was hanging out in the Vans shop the other day, and I came across the PET SRPLS, a.k.a. PET Surplus, shoe. A part of the Vans Surf Collection, the PET SRPLS rocks stylings similar to the Authentic or Era of the Vans Classic Collection, is constructed of 100% recycled plastic canvas uppers, a soft, Vanslite waffle sole-textured foot bed, a flexi vulc gum rubber outsole, water-based inks and glues, and comes in the single colorway of ombre blue. If you are looking for a classic low-profile kick that keeps you comfortable during your skate session or while getting to that next surf session, be sure to check out the recycled goodness that is the PET SRPLS.
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 2 months ago
- Daydreaming about warmer weather and beach days with awesome people. #surf #sanpancho https://t.co/uM49zop0I9 2 months ago
- @ntully @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate #neverforget 2 months ago
- @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate and all those bottles of wine. 😬 2 months ago
- 😂 twitter.com/thepresobama/s… 3 months ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans