- RT @YungPueblo: When you go inward you notice that a lot of your sorrow is generated from the stories you allow to take control over your t… 9 months ago
- @jamesplegg @Ryanintheus @VisitOlympics @PeaceVans Thanks, James! It was shot on the Canon 1dx mkii and edited with Adobe Premiere. 1 year ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Anger and aggression sometimes seem to be protective because they bring energy to bear on a particular situation, but what n… 1 year ago
- RT @tferriss: “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, ‘What else could this mean… 1 year ago
- RT @NatGeo: As storms batter coastlines and development encroaches on wildlife habitats, millennia of humanity’s shared heritage are at ris… 1 year ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans
Tag Archives: typography
I came across the work of a photographer whose work is based on the laws of physics. I was drawn to these two images because of the typographic elements found in each. In the first image, I love the hook, reminiscent of a question mark, which makes possible the V formed of string and two nails being drawn upward by an upside down U. In the second image, the U shaped magnet with an N inscribed on it and the lines created by the string made me sit and stare for a while. You can check out more of this photographer’s images HERE.
this made my heart smile. i hope that one day i am that cool dad who is collaborating with his kids to create silkscreened birthday posters composed of hand created type for their friend’s birthday present.
(found @ for print only)
yesterday afternoon was pretty stellar.