A day late, but the joy still lingers. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- RT @tferriss: “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, ‘What else could this mean… 4 months ago
- RT @NatGeo: As storms batter coastlines and development encroaches on wildlife habitats, millennia of humanity’s shared heritage are at ris… 4 months ago
- @knitpurl Always and forever! 9 months ago
- RT @nytimes: When a hurricane hits home: How 6 photographers in Puerto Rico have covered the storm and its aftermath https://t.co/4Vz4giH25… 10 months ago
- RT @solomongeorgio: Just a reminder that black people are the only group trying to stop a pedophile from becoming senator. So maybe ask us… 10 months ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans