I hope the people of Japan can go back to doing this sooner than later. Thoughts and prayers are with them all.
- RT @YungPueblo: When you go inward you notice that a lot of your sorrow is generated from the stories you allow to take control over your t… 1 year ago
- @jamesplegg @Ryanintheus @VisitOlympics @PeaceVans Thanks, James! It was shot on the Canon 1dx mkii and edited with Adobe Premiere. 1 year ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Anger and aggression sometimes seem to be protective because they bring energy to bear on a particular situation, but what n… 1 year ago
- RT @tferriss: “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, ‘What else could this mean… 2 years ago
- RT @NatGeo: As storms batter coastlines and development encroaches on wildlife habitats, millennia of humanity’s shared heritage are at ris… 2 years ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans