Last night, I had the incredible opportunity to hang out with the crew from the soccer start-up Golazo as they made an appearance at the Sounders FC vs. Chivas match in Seattle. This team emanates passion and energy. They love soccer, and that is apparent in everything they are doing. Golazo’s appearance last night featured 200 Golazo logos tagged on sidewalks around Qwest stadium, a street team handing out game posters and the video above was projected on a building outside of the stadium. A pretty awesome appearance if I do say so myself. Go like them on Facebook to follow the amazing story of an awesome brand.
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 1 month ago
- Daydreaming about warmer weather and beach days with awesome people. #surf #sanpancho https://t.co/uM49zop0I9 1 month ago
- @ntully @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate #neverforget 1 month ago
- @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate and all those bottles of wine. 😬 1 month ago
- 😂 twitter.com/thepresobama/s… 2 months ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans