I came across the work of a photographer whose work is based on the laws of physics. I was drawn to these two images because of the typographic elements found in each. In the first image, I love the hook, reminiscent of a question mark, which makes possible the V formed of string and two nails being drawn upward by an upside down U. In the second image, the U shaped magnet with an N inscribed on it and the lines created by the string made me sit and stare for a while. You can check out more of this photographer’s images HERE.
- Can we teach them not to eat humans? K thx. 🙌🏼 twitter.com/sharkweek/stat… 9 hours ago
- @brandonhilliard Those square toes tho. 9 hours ago
- RT @austinkleon: For a new national anthem I nominate Whitney Houston’s “Didn't We Almost Have It All?” 9 hours ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 3 months ago
- Daydreaming about warmer weather and beach days with awesome people. #surf #sanpancho https://t.co/uM49zop0I9 3 months ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans