I came across the work of a photographer whose work is based on the laws of physics. I was drawn to these two images because of the typographic elements found in each. In the first image, I love the hook, reminiscent of a question mark, which makes possible the V formed of string and two nails being drawn upward by an upside down U. In the second image, the U shaped magnet with an N inscribed on it and the lines created by the string made me sit and stare for a while. You can check out more of this photographer’s images HERE.
- @knitpurl Always and forever! 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: When a hurricane hits home: How 6 photographers in Puerto Rico have covered the storm and its aftermath https://t.co/4Vz4giH25… 1 month ago
- RT @solomongeorgio: Just a reminder that black people are the only group trying to stop a pedophile from becoming senator. So maybe ask us… 1 month ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: Women are a force to be reckoned with. We won’t be silenced. 1 month ago
- RT @jonfavs: Democrats flip Arizona and Nevada, we take back the Senate. No more Trump agenda. No more Trump judges. No more Trump nominees. 1 month ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans