my good friend les over at some assembly required is truly becoming a great writer. his descriptive prose takes everyday occurances, reaches to their depths, and pulls forth beauty. check out his lastest post: the great flight. i keep telling him he needs to write a book.
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 1 month ago
- Daydreaming about warmer weather and beach days with awesome people. #surf #sanpancho https://t.co/uM49zop0I9 1 month ago
- @ntully @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate #neverforget 1 month ago
- @knitpurl @BryceBennett8 @wiredpirate and all those bottles of wine. 😬 1 month ago
- 😂 twitter.com/thepresobama/s… 2 months ago
- a better tomorrow als ampersand animation armsrock art autumn story berlin black cab sessions Bruce Mau chair chalk animation charles and ray eames charles wilkin cool kids creative design documentary eames fauxreel studios firekites foodie food inc forest city lovers for print only found typography freelance whales freestyle friends of type gotazkaen herman miller Highsnobiety hip hop homeless house industries hunger Incomplete Manifesto ISO50 jr kenya kexp king corn letterpress michael pollan mouthful of diamonds music Music Monday music video new year ninja vs penguin obey giant omnivore's dilemma paper magazine patrick o'brien patrick o'brien foundation pedestrian phantogram photography poster qbn rap real change rebranding america robert kenner Seattle shepard fairey sink hole of repetition song for morrie Style sunday afternoon surfing taxi cab typographic poster typography Vans